Do I qualify as an introducer?
Effectively you do not need to fulfil any minimum threshold to be an introducer. We have been working with private individuals who have worked in the trade field as well as large professional corporations which are offering our services to their customers.
What is my commission?
A percentage calculated as a profit-sharing for 5 years. That is every time the client you have introduced to Velotrade uses our services you will receive a commission.
What are the businesses that I can introduce to Velotrade?
A company registered and licensed to operate in Thailand or other countries acceptable for the qualifying criteria set by Velotrade. Some of these criteria are verifiable trading history, creditworthiness of the sellers/buyers and total turnover.
What credit limits do you offer to businesses?
We do not have any universal pre-set limits as it all depends on the overall quality of the debt. We have a very diverse range of investors so we would be able to finance a small USD20K invoice as well as a large USD 1m alike.
What type of investors can I introduce to Velotrade?
The products offered in the Velotrade website are only available to Professional Investors, as defined in the Securities and Futures Ordinance, Chapter 571.
Professional investors may include wealthy individuals, corporations, family offices and investment firms, local and overseas. Link here
for the full definition.
What are the advantages for businesses in using Velotrade services?
- Flexibility. Only finance selected invoices of their choice
- Transparency. The financing costs are clearly set upfront
- Speed. Cash is released shortly after the auction ends successfully
- Ease. Online platform with easy trade management
- Cost. Competitive and cost effective pricing
You can also look at the FAQs for the businesses here
What are the advantages for the investors in deploying finance with Velotrade?
- Attractive Risk/Return profile. Above average yield with investment grade assets
- Diversification. The receivables portfolio is split into multiple debtors in different sectors/markets
- Insurance. The investment is insured against debtor non-payment with a world’s leading insurance company
- Short term. No long term commitment (average tenor 50 days)
- Ease. Online platform with easy trade management and reporting
You can also look at the Investors FAQs here